Ravens Nest – Spring camp
Gear up for some active days in Ravens Nest adventure camp!
- Scenic boatride to Itisoq
- Ravens Nest Adventure Camp – placed in a beautiful bay engulfed by majestic mountains.
- Mesmerizing snowshoe adventures
- Great ski touring on alpine peaks that rise directly out of the fiords
- Sharing stories with the local guides over the bonfire
- Breathtaking views over the second largest fiord system in the world
- Fishing, sauna tent (optional)
- Reflection time/reconnecting with nature and yourself
Enjoy a 2 day getaway at Itisoq – a beautiful bay engulfed by majestic mountains, located 40 min’s by boat in the fiord of Nuuk.
Gear up for some active days in our Ravens Nest spring camp – Lots of possibilities to explore await – as well as amazing panoramic views of the fiord and surrounding mountains.
Things to do
The mountains around Itisoq invites to some great ski touring. Work your way up to 1100 m above sea level, and ski all the way down to the water line where the camp is located.
Or go on a snowshoe adventure and explore the beautiful area – take in the stunning views, the silence and the stories that come along.
After a long and rewarding day in the mountains, treat your self with a cold and refreshing dip in the arctic sea followed by a visit in the warm sauna tent.
Small game hunting and fishing from the shore is also possible.
We will stay in a cosy tent camp. We have two people tents* and a large tent for gathering and eating in case of uncomfortable weather. You will be able to rent sleeping bags and sleeping pads.
*Single supplement/tent is possible.
April until beginning of June – on inquiry.
Request an offer.
Included in the price:
– Boat transfer forth and back to Itisooq
– Guides for ski touring and snowshoeing
– Tent accommodation (in shared tent)
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Snowshoe rental
– Hot drinks at any time
– Unlimited bonfire-coziness
Equipment rental: – Sleeping bag/pad rent – 300 DKK.
What to Bring
– Your own drinking bottle for unlimited glacial water refill by the camp.
– Headlamp. There’s no electricity at the camp, so bring powerbanks if needed.
– For those going ski touring, it is a requirement that you bring your own avalanche beacon, probe and shovel.
Sound interesting? Here’s how to book …
Find your preferred departure date in the list below/to the right and book it online. Or send an email with your name, departure date and number of guests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you secure your seat!